Students in Year 9 participate in the NAPLAN tests in May of each year.
For those students identified as capable of accelerating in Mathematics in Year 10, special classes may be timetabled to assist with extra tuition.
From Year 10 all students will have their grades for all courses registered with NESA as part of their Record of School Achievement (RoSA). These results can be accessed through the student’s account online.
Towards the middle of the academic year, a detailed process of preparing students for course selection in Year 11, together with a structured Careers Programmes and individual interviews enables informed decision making by students for their senior years.
- Australian History, Geography and Civics
- Mathematics (three levels)
- Ignite Maths (an extension mathematics course for Years 9 & 10)
- Personal Development, Health and Physical Education
- Religious Education
- Textiles and Technology
- Food Technology
- Information Software and Technology (IST)
- Visual Arts